Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Under Construction

Please accept my most sincere apologies to all those who have been confused/annoyed/irritated or have simply wondered "what the heck is going on with that blog?" the past few days. I seem to have become obsessed with creating the perfect blog...you know, one that just screams "this is totally Hoopes" when you see it. I definitely think simplistic is best for us...as much as I like all the designs and backgrounds out there, none of them really fit all four of us. I see my sisters' and friends' blogs, and think they are just the cutest, coolest, most unique, totally clever and witty things around...and continually think ours is lacking. Yes, this is probably due to my innate feeling of inadequacy on anything I do, but HEY - I am working on overcoming that.

Anyways, the real point of this post was simply to say sorry for the different designs, templates, and layouts you may have seen over the past week. I am experimenting with HTML and web page coding, things that are totally foreign to me, so please excuse the mess while our blog is under construction...I will figure it all out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment