Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a Little Update

For the record, I (Becky) gave my notice of resignation to the hotel this morning. As of June 1, 2008 I will no longer be working as a night auditor. Apparently, continuous lack of sleep is bad for your mental, physical, and emotional health (who would have thought, right)?! Not to mention the strain it puts on your marriage and family.
So, to everyone who has worried about the long nights and sleepless days my job was creating, thank you for your prayers and concern - we are finally in a position where I will be able to quit working and focus first, on my family, and second, on school.
I also want to say thank you to an amazing and absolutely wonderful husband who continues to work harder than most people realize. Doug - I want you to know that AK, Roo and I love and appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us. XOXOXOXOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment