Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Catching Up....Again

Here are some pics from this weekend at the MS Walk. We had an awesome time, and it's something I will definitely do again next year - if we are still in Arizona. I just want to thank everyone for the moral support and encouragement, as well as the donations that were made to the National MS Society on my behalf. There was great turn-out for the event, and it was an amazing experience...an absolutely fabulous way to spend my birthday. Enjoy the pics!!
There were even guest appearances by a Star Wars group and the Ghostbusters!!

2 comments:

  1. wahoo - congrats for doing and finishing the MS walk - i'm just sad i couldn't be there to cheer you across the finish line - i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's fantastic you did that - you can find some sort of MS event anywhere. Dave and I do an MS motorcycle ride every year. His mother passed away four years ago from MS, after fifteen years of illness, so we do it in remembrance of her.

    ReplyDelete